Friday, April 11, 2008

Shout out to Katie

Katie,

Thank you so much for my beautiful scarf. I love getting packages and I almost giggled when yours arrived on my doorstep (poor Jimmy, we were heading out for our morning walk and I grabbed the package and went back inside. The sad little fella just whined at the door while I opened the box and then tried on my scarf. He had to pee and couldn't care less about my gift :D).

I will post pictures soon but I wanted to say how much I love it. And you are one crafty lady to have made that. It's perfect.

Love and hugs,
Maria

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm so glad you like the scarf! I had such a great time making it because the yarn was so soft. I hope it keeps you warm next winter :)

Poor little Jimmy probably didn't understand how a package was more important than his business :)