Monday, April 14, 2008

In reply to Newt's question in my comments...

I don't know if she's crazy, but I'm thinking she may have realized how snotty she was. Maybe after talking to one of the other nurse's (Danielle, my favorite) she realized exactly who I was and felt bad for the monumental bitch she was, knowing that I've been through a lot and I don't ask silly questions just for the sake of being a pain in her ass.

Either that or yes she is crazy and finally took her medicine which cheered her up :D

3 comments:

Kristin (kekis) said...

Xanax, Lithium, Prozac, whatever it is . . . make sure Nurse Jekyll/Hyde keeps those meds flowing for herself. And why not share some with the rest of us? :)

Bec said...

I want some of that medicine too :) She probably just realised what a complete b*tch she'd been and tried to set it right. Some people are very strange at times!

Malloryn said...

Well, I'm glad she was much nicer the last time you spoke to her. People are so strange sometimes. Best of luck with your cycle!