Friday, April 4, 2008

I'm not crazy, I swear

So based on the few comments I received about my job, and from my mother's response to my happier-than-expected reaction...no I'm not crazy for being ok with losing my job. There are so many more things that matter to me in my life that I'm going to allow myself to get upset over this. I have lost way too many babies and cried rivers over them that I don't feel losing my job deserves the same tears that my angels had. Does that make sense? Or am I actually nuts? LOL.

I cannot not allow myself to be upset or stressed out. We have all heard it a zillion times...relax and you'll get PG. Well I can't afford any extra stress in my life so I'm not going to get upset. This is good timing. With my transfer coming at the end of this month I can spend the next few weeks taking care of myself and then after the transfer I can take it easy and (hopefully) let nature take its course and wait for a baby or two to snuggle into my uterus for the next 9 months.

I love all of my new doggie clients so now I'll be able to spend more time with them and not have to rush from work to their homes and back to work again...and LESS stress. And less stress = better chance for a BFP.

So no, none of you sound mean when you say you're happy I lost my job. I know it sounds weird. Too bad I'm not on Clomid. This sure does sound like a "Clomid Crazies" kind of thing to say :D

1 comment:

Ariella said...

If you are happy about lossing your job then so am I. I don't know about where you live but in CA we have Cobra which allows you to pay to exstend your heath coverage through your job. Ask your HR person at work ifyour state has a simmilar program. It would let you keep your IVF coverage for a while longer incase things get prolonged. Just an idea take it or leave it.

Have a good day relaxing!