Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Stupid people irritate me

I ordered a new bottle of ultrasound gel to use with my doppler. I found a bottle for $5 on eBay and it had 2-day shipping. Yeah!

Well, it arrived in my mailbox yesterday. It was packaged in a yellow padded envelope, and as soon as I saw that I thought it couldn't be good. I brought my package inside, opened it, and instantly got fired up. Half of the bottle had been squeezed out into the packaging and the bottle itself was covered in gel.

Why would any intelligent person package a SQUEEZE bottle full of goo in an envelope?? Wouldn't a box of sorts be a better idea???

Needless to say, this eBay seller is getting an email from me. I don't really care about getting a new bottle (it was only $5 afterall) but I would like to suggest they change their packaging for future customers. And I can't imagine I'll be the first to complain about this!

Ok. Rant over :)

4 comments:

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

yuck - gross. That does not take a lot of common sense to figure that one out.

Maybe she will send you a refund

Anonymous said...

In the meantime, you can use aloe gel from the drugstore...it works great!

Maria (MKC101103) said...

Amy, you were right...they're sending me a new one one the mail. Anyone want to place bets on the packaging it comes in?? LOL.

Fit & Fierce Mama said...

That is so annoying! I'm glad they are sending you another one!