Saturday, July 5, 2008

Something to keep my mind of puking...

1. Who was your first prom date? My high school boyfriend.
2. Do you still talk to your first love? No.
3. What was your first alcoholic drink? Vodka and Lemonade. My brother's HOT friend made it for me at a party in high school. Both the drink and the guy were delicious!
4. What was your first job? I was a waitress at a Mexican restaurant.
5. What was your first car? A 2000 Jetta. Silver. Totally popular that year.
6. Who was the first person to text you today? My Mom.
7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning? My Nugget :)
8. Who was your first grade teacher? OMG I don't remember. My 2nd grade teacher was Mrs. Indrisano. She was from Boston and said my name funny.
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? Disney World when I was 6!!
10. Who was your first best friend, and are you still friends with him/her? Beth Engler. I haven't heard from her since we graduated the 8th grade.
11. What was your first sport played? T-ball.
12. Where was your first sleepover? My friend Michelle's house in kindergarten.
13. Who was the first person you talked to today? Ed.
14. Whose wedding were you in the first time? I was a BM in my cousin Lisa's wedding when I was 17. I got SMASHED drunk and tried to hide it from my parents. They knew, and just laughed at me.
15. What was the first thing you did this morning? Woke up to pee.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Tiffany. NKOTB opened for her.
17. What was your first tattoo or piercing? Ears pierced when I was 8. Got my only tattoo in March 2006 right before we started our TTC journey.
18. What was the first foreign country you went to? Costa Rica for our HM.
19. What was your first run-in with the law? In HS my boyfriend and I got caught by the cops in a local park.
20. When was your first detention? Freshmen year of HS, my Spanish teacher kept the whole class b/c we thought it would be funny to say everything with an "o" and the end instead of the real Spanish word...el book-o...el car-o...el phone-o...el pencil-o.
21. What was the first state you lived in? PA
22. Who was the first person to break your heart? Kirk Cameron.
23. Who was your first roommate? Freshmen year of college - Nicole. She was super boring.
24. Where did you go on your first limo ride? When I was six...to the airport on our way to Disney World!

Now You're It. Go.

No comments: