Thursday, July 24, 2008

My gift from Katie

As promised to Kristin, here is a picture of the Mother's Blessing Bracelet that Katie sent to me. It's even more beautiful in person! Thank you Katie, from the bottom of my heart!!!

You can find it at www.handmaid-jewelry.com.


Mother's Blessing Bracelet
This is the perfect bracelet for the new, expecting mothers, or even those involved in the ProLife movement!

We've combined the palest sapphire and alexandrite (color changes from lavender to pink to blue) crystals with large, unique lamp work beads. These are 12mm clear glass rounds with pink and green glass drizzled on top. They are hugged in pewter caps with tiny hearts.

The clasp is a pewter heart toggle. We have finished the bracelet with baby feet and a St. Gerard Majella medal, the patron saint of safe pregnancies and those women wishing to conceive.


5 comments:

Fit & Fierce Mama said...

That is a beautiful bracelet and so thoughtful of Katie to send!

Kristin (kekis) said...

It is GORGEOUS!!! Now I don't think you posted that just for me. :)

Maria (MKC101103) said...

You're right Kristin...I wanted to brag about what a great friend Katie is ;)

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

That is so beautiful and thanks for the website.

Katie said...

It's my favorite piece of jewelry. I'm glad you liked it :)