Friday, July 4, 2008

Heave-ho

I've been pretty sick the past few days and was getting concerned that I'm not getting enough nutrition. I called my peri's office and they had me come right in to get a prescription for Zofran to help with the nausea. While I was there they did an u/s and I got to see my little Nugget swimming like a nut. S/he didn't stop moving the whole time. I could watch that u/s screen for hours. Sigh.

The Zofran is ok. I haven't actually gotten sick since I took it but I'm still queasy. It just kind of takes the edge off. It's better than nothing I guess. My dr said that hopefully when I stop my P4 next week some of this nausea should alleviate (please please pleasee!!).

It's a rainy 4th of July here in Philadelphia so I guess our family BBQ will be inside. Fine by me, I can't handle the heat so at least now I won't be alone in the AC. LOL.

Hope the weather is nice where you all are!

2 comments:

Newt said...

The zofran really saved my belly during week six, but make sure you have lots of prunes, fiber cereal, etc. I will spare you the specifics, but the side effects are quite extreme.

Still, better that than puking!

Happy 4th! You and nugget have a great one!

Fit & Fierce Mama said...

I'm glad you were able to get something for the nausea! I hope you feel better very soon.