Tuesday, June 10, 2008

MEME

I've been tagged by the newly PG Nine.

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tag people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing ten years ago?
I was a sophomore in college and loving every minute of it!


2. Five things on my to do list for today
* Sleep
* Try to eat
* Try not to gag
* Stay in the AC all day because it's over 100 degress outside
* Try not to gag some more


3. Snacks I enjoy
Right now I love any kind of salty carb. I'm in love with the idea of Pepperidge Farm Fish and my Mom is brining me some after work today :D

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire
Buy a house on a huge amount of land and fence it all in for Jimmy. Pay off my immideiate family's mortgages and set up college funds for nieces and nephews...and my little nugget :D Go on a bunch of vacations. SHOP TILL I DROP!!!!!

5. Places I have lived
Philadelphia, North Jersey, South Jersey, Philadelphia suburbs

6. People I want to know more about.
Katie
Kristin

1 comment:

Fit & Fierce Mama said...

I live in the Philly suburbs too! I think it's something in the water here- there seem to be a lot of ladies from this area on the nest and/or have blogs.