Wednesday, October 10, 2007

To my lovely ladies on The Next PG Loss board...

In reading all the posts here I feel so proud of all of us. We have been through so much, and yet we have the ability to carry on, sometimes with such little time since our loss. I am amazed at the gracious and kind advice constantly being passed around. This is an amazing bunch of women. Strong. Courageous. Gutsy. Intelligent. The list goes on.

It is so interesting how there can be serious posts, full of sympathies, encouragement and advice; and then there are the ranting/venting posts that we need sometimes to just get the thoughts out of our own heads. And we are all there cheering the poster on and giving support in whatever way they need it. Anything goes here. There is never too much “TMI” and we are as frank as necessary to get a clear picture of what we are going through, and what we can expect as we heal. There is no room for embarrassment as we have all been through this and we are the only people who can truly understand what the others are going through.

I just wanted to say that I am so glad to have found this board and you all have helped me a great deal and I hope I can be as helpful and supportive to those that post here!

No comments: