Monday, October 15, 2007

3 weeks ago today...

These three weeks have really flown by. I can't believe it's been that long since my m/c. I think I am doing very well emotionally. My spotting seems to have stopped (crossing my fingers) so I hope that means my body is progressing and getting over being PG. I go back this Friday for another beta and as always I'm praying that it's zero by then. That means then I'll have to sit around and wait a few more weeks until AF shows up, and then we start our FET protocol.

DH and I had a great weekend together. We're really re-connecting and it's been great for us. We were so absorbed by TTC and going to the RE that we lost focus on each other. All we talked about was TTC and all the procedures, so it's nice to chat over dinner about normal stuff. It's good to have this time before we start our FET, as much as I hate waiting, I think it's good for us to get our relationship back where it's not all about procreation. We're BD'ing just for the fun of it...haven't done that since Feb. 2006 and it's awesome!!

No comments: