Monday, October 8, 2007

And then I woke up.

Saturday morning I woke and was in a fantastic mood. DH and I had a great Friday night; I slept like a log, and slept in until I was ready to get out of bed. And had a great day. And that was that. It was like a switch went off in my head. I was done crying. I was done sulking. I was done feeling sorry for myself. I had my old attitude back, and DH was thrilled to have me. We had a great weekend, reconnecting like we so desperately needed to. I’m ready to move on.

I'm 14 days past my m/c and my hCG for today is 194 so I still have another week or so until it’s down to zero. There is nothing I can do about it so I’m going on with my life. It feels great to take back that control. I hope I can continue it when days get rough, but for now I’m doing the best I have in a long time.

No comments: