Sunday, May 25, 2008

A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend(s): Ed, my Mom
C - Cake or Pie: Cake
D - Day of Choice: Saturday
E - Essential Item: my flat iron
F - Favorite Color(s): Blue
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears
H - Hometown: Philadelphia
I - Indulgence(s): Purses (I think I have one for every week of the year)
J - January or July: January - my EDD :D
K - Kids: come hell or highwater!!
L - Life is incomplete without: Ed and Jimmy
M - Marriage Date: 10.11.03
N - Number of Siblings: 2 older brothers
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Bugs
Q - Quote: Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
R- Ring size: 7
S - Season: Fall
T- Tag 3 Friends: Ariel, Kristen, Katie
U - Unknown fact about me: I am a terrible cleaner and yet I hate messes!
V - Very favorite stores: Target, Ann Taylor Loft
W - Worst Habit: Picking my finger nail polish
X-ray or Ultrasound: Had tons of both
Y - Your Favorite Food(s): Mexican or Italian
Z - Zodiac: Taurus

1 comment:

momofonefornow said...

hi, I am over from NaComLeavMo. Congrats on the baby. Your journey has been a rough one for sure. I hope all goes swimmingly.