Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Oh no, it's getting worse

Morning sickness. Scratch that. ALL DAY sickness. It's getting worse as the day goes on. The bloating is getting worse too. I can't find a good pair of maternity pants so I'm going to order some online from Old Navy. Hopefully they'll fit! I have a wedding to go to this weekend and I pray that my black dressy pants still fit. If not, a new outfit for me!!!! I so don't want to spend the money on a new outfit for a wedding where I don't even know the people. I'd rather spend it on a maternity outfit I'll be able to use for the next 8 months.

I'm finding it super hard to concentrate on anything at work. I am constantly on The Nest and reading other IF blogs and I'm totally fascinated by them. Work schmerk!!

Sorry, nothing really exciting to say today, but just wanted to check in anyway :-)

2 comments:

amy said...

A baby and new clothes!! Woohoo!!

Hope the ALL DAY sickness fades fast.

Amy
dancingwithinfertility.blogspot.com

We have Angel Wings said...

Oh man...all day sickness?

I hope it doesn't last long!

Congrats again on your BFP!