Tuesday, August 28, 2007

4 weeks, 5 days

I didn't hear from my nurse yesterday, which was like torture waiting by the phone. I called first thing this morning and got my 3rd beta results...1651!! WOW! I am right on track, and it's a little high. I'm guessing I have a singleton, but would love to be surprised with twins. I'll go back again this Friday to be sure I continue to progess as I should.

I think I need maternity clothes...already :-(

I'm attributing my bigger-than-it-should-be-at-4.5-weeks-belly to the fact that I had major bloating from my stims and I continue to be on P4 injections and E2 pills. All of that will continue until we have a heartbeat, which I'm hoping will be in about 2 weeks or so. I think I'll venture to the Target Maternity section today. I have just a few pair of pants that still fit and the change of seasons is coming soon so I'm not sure what in my Fall wadrobe will fit me. I'm THRILLED to have this problem!!!!!

1 comment:

Busted said...

Fun! I can't wait to buy maternity clothes. I think Ann Taylor Loft just started a maternity line too (if you like AT Loft).

Schmoodle (bustedbabymaker.blogspot.com)