Friday, August 17, 2007

August 17, 2007 - 3dp5dt

It still makes me wonder sometimes when my life became outlined by how many DPO or DPER I am. When was the time that it was just "Friday"??

Anywho, my cramping is getting better every day, just as my nurse said. I'm 98% better. I feel it mostly when I walk so I'm trying to sit as much as I can. I'll be glad when this pain is over and I'm very hopeful that it will all be worth it in the end!

We have a low-key weekend ahead of us. House-warming party Saturday night and just relaxing on Sunday. Taking it nice as easy as my RE suggests after IVF.

Nothing too exciting going in my IF world. This 2ww isn't as bad as previous ones, and I'm not sure why. I still think about it as much but I'm not 'obesssing' like I've done in the past. I'm already 8 DPER and it went by in a blink. I think I just jinxed myself for the next week though. LOL. My backside is starting to get sore from my PIO shots so I'm going to try the ice trick tonight.

I go to my RE on Monday for b/w to check my hormone levels. Hopefully all will be ok.

No comments: