Tuesday, August 21, 2007

BFP!!!!!!!!!!

I got my BFP today! I’m 12 DPER and only 7 dp5dt. I am so excited and so scared at the same time. Praying I don’t miscarry again. My due date would have been in two weeks so I’m thrilled to have gotten my BFP before then. I’m going tomorrow for my beta so hopefully it’s a nice solid, high number. I won’t be able to go back until Monday to see if it’s doubling, so hopefully I’ll be able to keep my calm until then.

I’m trying to think of a way to tell DH – he had already left for work when I POAS. I just couldn’t help myself…I had to do it!!! I think I may get a cute onesie I saw at Target. It said “worth waiting for”. And we have done TONS of waiting every month since we started TTC back in March 2006…19 cycles ago. Phew. Maybe I’ll get some Baby balloons and tie them to the gift bag I’ll put the onesie in.

Ooohh…I can’t wait to tell my parents on vacation in two days. My Mom is going to wait up for us so maybe I’ll bring the balloons with me so we can walk through the front door with them. She will FLIP OUT!!!!!!! Oh, I can’t wait to see her reaction. I don’t know if she’ll scream or cry, but probably do a little of both.

I called my SIL to tell her this morning. I had to tell someone before I went nuts! Now she has to keep the secret while on vacation with my parents. I know she won’t tell, that’s why I had to tell her.

My stomach is doing flips and I’m stuck here at work. I wish I could get out early. I just can’t concentrate. I want to drive to DH’s office to tell him, but he works over an hour away so I can’t do it during my lunch hour. Oh well, he’ll have a nice surprise when he comes home tonight!!!!

I’m still praying this one STICKS!!!!

2 comments:

Busted said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

(Schmoodle from the nest - bustedbabymaker.blogspot.com)

We have Angel Wings said...

Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you. Here's to a H&H 9 months!