Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I seriously believe that my orgasms had something to do with my 2 m/c's. My first BFP was Dec. 06 and we didn't have sex during my 2ww. That was the first time we tried that method in our year of TTC. Then, a week after my BFP I finally gave in to DH (:D) and had the Big O. The next day I started spotting and went on to m/c. I didn't think there was a connection at the time so I continued to have the Big O during all of my 2ww's.

Then, my second IVF I abstained again from all Big O's...BFP!! We didn't have sex for like 6 weeks total. Then, as many of us TTTC'ers experience, I had one in my sleep on a Sunday night. That Monday I went to my RE and there was no HB at 8w 4d.

So I began to think that orgasms might have something to do with it.

Now, I just got my BFP after my FET and again on Sunday night I had a Big O in my sleep. I went for my first beta yesterday and it was 103. I don't feel any more cramping like I did for the week prior and I don't have one single solitary sympton.

I'm scared to death to get my second beta tomorrow for fear that I caused another m/c.

5 comments:

Ariella said...

I am sorry you are so scared. I will be thinkingand praying for you. I hope your second beta doubles!

Tracy said...

I'm so hopeful for you! I pray you have a great beta and it calms some of your fears.
((hugs))

Tamara said...

I'm praying for good betas!! And yes, the spears sisters having babies frustrates the heck out of me when so many of us can't!! Aaah!

Busted said...

It sucks that we have to worry about every little thing - my google MD though seems to indicate there is no correlation between O and issues with maintaining pregnancy. Good luck on your beta!

Joy said...

I'm sorry you're so scared.
I'm also paranoid about sex and refused to have any during my 2nd pregnancy- even with myself.

It didn't help.

I had an embryologist tell me that orgasm was good for implantation because it softens the uterus. Take that for what you will.

I'm sorry.. and still praying for you.