Friday, December 14, 2007

BFP!!!

I'm still in shock. I'm only 11 dpo but I definitely saw a second line. This is my 3rd BFP in 12 months so you can imagine how scared I am right now. I'm praying like crazy that this one sticks the full 9 months. What an amazing Christmas Miracle for me and DH. I can't wait to tell him. I have no idea how I'll do it, but I'll post my idea once I think of one. Hopefully my Nesties will have some great creative ideas :D

I'm barely even able to focus enough to type this right now. LOL.

I guess this would explain my obscene amount of crying the past two days. I cried at happy things, sad things, good things, bad things. I cried at them all and without any effort. I'm still taking E2 and P4 so on top of that I have the hormones my body is naturally producing too. Oh what a roller coaster ride IF is. I hope I go through a nice 9-month-long smooth patch here.

Thank you all for your wonderful support. It means so much to me to have you to check in with every day.

15 comments:

Elbee said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!! CONGRATS!!! :-)

Tina / Anxious Changer said...

Yeah! Congratulations!!!

Tamara said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for you! BTW, my DH saw your comment on my blog, and he said he first read your name as "Will the hills have eyes?" - LOL.

K @ ourboxofrain said...

Congrats!!! Whoo-hoo!! What fantastic news -- just in time for Christmas!

K @ ourboxofrain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
singletracey said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nickoletta100 said...

Fantastic!!!!! Congrats to you and DH!!!!!

tryingin2007 said...

Congratulations!!!! what an AMAZING christmas gift!

Joy said...

Congratulations!!!

Melissa @IWasBornToCook said...

that's wonderful...congratulations!!

Ariella said...

Congrats!!! I opened your blog and it too me almost a whole minute to reailze what the title ment! Congrats on your BFP!

Ariella said...

Congrats!!! I opened your blog and it too me almost a whole minute to reailze what the title ment! Congrats on your BFP!

tbonegrl said...

congrats!!!

In Search of Morning Sickness said...

I know the excitement and fear you must feel all at once... Having miscarried after a pregnancy via IVF, I know how painful it is to be pregnant and yet have to fear...

Hopefully this/these baby(ies) are perfect in every way and you'll be seeing weekly ultrasounds that will give you confidence of healthy and 9 months of pregnancy!!!

I'm curious if you'll get M/S again? Hoping it won't be so bad!!!

Malloryn said...

Congratulations, that is wonderful news!! What a wonderful Christmas present :)