Thursday, December 20, 2007

I know, I know, I was being ridiculous!

I got the call from my nurse and my beta doubled perfectly!!! It's 213 \. So apparently, my "wet dream" had no ill effects. LOL. Thanks ladies for all of your support. Now you can all chime in with a resounding "WE TOLD YOU SO!!" :D

I go back on 12/27 for an u/s and hopefully we'll get great news and be able to see a little sac, or two.

I finished all of my Christmas shopping last night and went out to dinner with my Mom. I told her the great news and she almost climbed over the table to hug me. My Dad had a work meeting so he couldn't be there and I just couldn't hold my secret till I saw them together this weekend. So we called my Dad on speakerphone after dinner and his first question was "how many??" I told him we won't know until next week and I think he was a little bummed...he's DYING for twins. He knows my Mom will be a baby-hog so he wants to be sure there is an "extra" baby for him to hold too. LOL.

As you can imagine, I'm breathing a huge sigh of relief.

3 comments:

nickoletta100 said...

Congrats!!

Tamara said...

Congrats Maria! I'm so glad your fears about your o were calmed. Given what you've gone through, you weren't being ridiculous at all. :)

Tracy said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you.