Monday, October 4, 2010

Hello, Old Friend

Morning Sickness has arrived. Blech.

It started with EJ around week 7, so it's almost 2 weeks ahead of schedule with the twins. As long as I'm actually eating food I feel ok. Let's see how many pounds I can gain in one week. LOL.

I still have brown spotting most of the time. Not sure if it's blood or possibly just tinted brown from BV (Bacterial Vaginosis). Lovely, right? My RE is going to check me for that at my appt this Thursday.

On a lighter topic...When EJ was in utero we called him "Peanut". Right now we call the babies "The Twins" but I'm trying to think of something a little cuter. Any ideas??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RUN do not walk to the pharmacy to get the dissolvable zofran!

How about zofran and zantac - LOL - that is what MissMVK was going to name her twins in utero...

Lisa - meinsideout

Anonymous said...

I am hitting refresh over and over...I hope you guys are okay.