Monday, September 17, 2007

Shhh….don’t wake the monster.

I haven’t had much nausea all weekend. I spent a lot of time in the fresh air so maybe that had something to do with it. I’m back in my office today and feeling a bit “off”…one more reason to hate my office. LOL. I was getting a bit worried about my symptoms going away. I know I’ve said it to others…it happens, that doesn’t mean anything is wrong – my body is just getting used to the baby, blah blah blah. But I can’t help but stress about it. I have an appt with my RE on Wednesday and I’m hoping it’s my last and I’ll graduate to my regular OB. I’m really going to miss my weekly checkups. It’s so comforting to keep an eye on things. I’m still so scared I’m going to m/c again.

At what point will I be able to just enjoy this pregnancy? I’m hoping it is soon.

No comments: