Tuesday, April 12, 2011

32w 3d - NST

My NST took almost three hours today. It took soooo long to get both babies on the monitors at the same time, and then stay on for half an hour. In the end, they both look awesome and I'll go back for another NST next week.

I also had an appt with my peri this morning. She told me they won't let me go any longer than 38 weeks so that means I have only 5 and half weeks left to go. I think we're all ready with baby gear, so now I just have to wrap my head around the fact that I'll be bringing TWO babies home (Yes, I've been PG for months and yet it still amazes me that I'm carrying twins).

EJ has no idea how much his life it about to change. He is my little rockstar and I will do everything in my power for him to stay as happy a little guy as he is :)

2 comments:

Meinsideout said...

WOW. I cannot believe how fast it has gone - at least for me!!!

You are amazing - hang in there!

Sorry I have dropped off a bit in the last few months, my life has been nuts.

I am here for you!

Kristin (kekis) said...

It has gone fast! Glad things are going well. Keep resting while you can!