Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm knocked up...at least for the next week ;)

My ET was this morning and it went off without a hitch. We transferred two perfect hatching blasts. I'll post a picture as soon as I'm allowed upstairs to scan it in. There are two remaining blasts and three morulas (is that what they're called??) in the dish. They'll let me know tomorrow which of those five made it to the freezer.

I'm ordered to be on bedrest with bathroom privileges for 24 hours. My Mom has EJ for the rest of today and he's sleeping there tonight. Ed is going back to work soon so I'll have the rest of the day to chill on the couch with Days of Our Lives and movies. Oooh maybe I can find some Desperate Housewives too! It's so quiet here I don't know what to do with myself. Jimmy is even ignoring me to go bask in the sun on the deck. Oh well, I'll enjoy my alone time while I can :)

My next appt is Monday 9/20 for a hormone check and then Monday 9/27 is the HCG. I'm going to let yall know right now that I'll be testing before 9/27. I may do it on 9/20 since that will be 11 dper. Or maybe I'll at least wait until 9/21 so it's 12 dper. My SIL had an IUI last Tuesday and her test day is 9/21, which is also her birthday. Wouldn't it be a piss if we both got BFP's that day?? Wouldn't it be an even bigger piss if we both got BFN's???? Only time will tell.

Well, I'm off to watch a little Let's Make a Deal. Hope everyone is having a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo!!!!! I got goosebumps reading your post....yippee!!! You may be asking me for twin tips...!!!!

I am sure you remember what a pee on a stick fanatic I am - I cannot wait for the POAS marathon!!!