Thursday, July 8, 2010

On your mark. Get set...

I had my appt with my RE on Friday and he gave me a plan. Many of you know that I thrive on "plans". They give me purpose and a sense of direction. We went over my history since I last saw him two years ago and he wanted to hear every detail of my pregnancy, delivery, and postpartum. As I type this, I am spotting and expecting AF to arrive in a day or two.

And then...

--Set up hysteroscopy for one day next week. I had one a few years ago and you can read about it HERE if you like. I'm seriously hoping it's not that uncomfortable this time.

--Clomid 100 mg days 3 & 4.
--Clomid 50 mg days 5-6-7.
--Sex for "fun" (as my RE put it) on days 1-11.
--No sex day 12.
--Sex on day 13.
--Scan on day 14.
--Day of IUI depends on what the u/s shows.

If that IUI doesn't work, then he'd like to do another HSG to be sure my tubes are clear. If they are, I guess we'll do more IUIs. If not...who knows what we'll do then.

This is one of those rare times in a TTC journey when you WANT AF to show up, and I'll bet you all $5 that she's late.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am squealing with excitement! BTW - I think my little man looks a little like EJ!

Kristin (kekis) said...

I'm so excited for you!!!! EJ needs to be a big brother. With that kind of cuteness, you have to expand it. :)