Monday, October 20, 2008

Knock knock

Who's there?

Me...entering the third trimester!

I'm in a bit of disbelief here. I can't fathom that I have only 13 weeks to go. Time is seriously flying, just like everyone told me it would. Our nursery furniture arrived this weekend and we'll assemble the crib sometime this week. I will surely post pictures when it's all done. I love the color of the wood next to our blue walls. It's so fresh and clean looking. I hope EJ likes it as much.

I'm still dealing with wicked heartburn. It wakes me up in the middle of the night...on those rare occasions that I'm actually sleeping through the night. I now get up TWICE regularly to pee and of course my dog usually has to go out once I disturb his sleep. Ed has been sleeping in the spare room for quite some time. I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I have taken up snoring and he says I sound like a 400 lb man. I also burp like a drunken frat boy so add that to the snoring and I am one sexy lady.

But I LOVE being pregnant. There are many discomforts along the way, but I absolutely love it when I feel my little guy kick around in there. He's gotten into a good daily routine and I can count on him to move a lot at certain points in the day, and sleep through the rest. I've even seen my belly move a few times. That freaked me out the first time, but now I get excited to see it. I hope Ed can see it sometime soon. I feel bad that the baby is usually asleep when Ed is around, but give us three more months and Ed will be able to enjoy all of the kicks and screams EJ has to offer :)

4 comments:

Baby and Me said...

Yep it sounds like you and I are enjoying some of the same third trimesters joys. The heartburn is so fun, isnt it?!?!

nickoletta100 said...

YAY! Congrats!!! The best is yet to come!

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

yay for the 3rd trimester. and thanks for being my first comment on my new blog :)

I wanted just punky power, but that was taken. So, it is punky powers (with the "s")

And we ARE excited

Newt said...

Yay, congrats! Sorry about the heartburn! I haven't had that one yet, but it sounds like a treat. Sigh.