Tuesday, January 25, 2011

21w 3d

First off, my big ultrasound went awesome. My little ones are measuring perfectly (even a few days ahead). And our Jake is about 25mg heavier than Jillian (still going with those names for now). We also got re-confirmation that they are a boy and a girl, and we got a great under-the-butt shot of Jake which we should save to show his future wife. LOL.

I've been sick with the flu for five days now and I've been miserable. I haven't had any good drugs to take so I'm just kinda suffering through it. I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, and I'm just praying EJ and Ed don't end up with it. I was super fortunate that my Mom and SIL watched EJ so much for me so I could rest.

Oh, and all this coughing has catapulted me into new territory...I now wear Depends. Yup, those pad/underwear things for older women who can't control their bladders. That is me. My little girl has set up camp on my bladder and there is no amount of kegel exercises I can do to hold the pee in while I'm in a coughing fit. I've given up trying, so I'm embracing Depends. They're a little uncomfortable, but they stay much drier than expected. No more changing pads/underwear/pants four times a day for me. :-/

We move this coming weekend, and Ed has done an amazing job packing up the whole house basically by himself. I can't wait to get settled as I'm tired of living out of boxes.

EJ got his first Big Boy Haircut the other day. He screamed bloody murder the whole time, but boy does he look handsome! I haven't gotten a good picture since I've been sick but I will post as soon as I do.

Hope you're all doing well :)

3 comments:

Patty said...

Great report, Sweetie. Hope the move doesn't make you or Ed too tired. Take care of yourself.

Dandle Dreams said...

So glad that the big scan went well. You're now more than half-way through, on the home stretch.

Get well soon and hope you have a smooth move.

Alyssa Mommy said...

Im just so excited for you and your family!