Wednesday, August 4, 2010

12 dpiui

The brown spotting has stopped. Should I test or just wait for AF on Friday??

If this fails, we've decided to move ahead with IVF. We figured that we'd spend a lot of money on IUI cycles, and we don't have a very good record of them working for us. So we thought our best best is still IVF. We'll have to work out the finances of it all, but one of my very favorite (knocked up) people has already said she'd donate her leftover meds to me :) xoxo to her!

No comments: