Wednesday, July 1, 2009

6 months

I can believe my little man is 6 months old already!!

EJ is doing great. He loves his cereal and eats all of his veggies. Sweet potatoes are his favorite though. And we start fruit this weekend. I'm sure that will be a big hit. He's rolling from his back to his belly and is great at holding his head up when he's on his belly. He smiles when you smile at him and lets out great belly laughs when tickled. He's a very ticklish little one, just like his Mommy.

Oh and the best part...he's saying "ma"!!! For a while he said it randomly, but today he looked right at me and said it. And then when Ed said "where's Mommy?" he looked at me. Commence my heart to melt into a big mushy pile of goo. Ah that makes me smile just thinking about it.

EJ found his feet a few weeks ago. Yay for something else to suck on that can't be dropped causing my peanut to cry!



EJ is even laughing at Jimmy now and reaching out to touch him. Jimmy has no idea that in the near future EJ will be chasing him around pulling his tail and ears. But for now they snuggle up together as cute as can be.

I have to upload EJ's "watch me grow" picture but here is a cute one (or two) to hold you over until then :)


3 comments:

Patty said...

Could he possibly be any cuter. I love that he knows his Mom. Give him a kiss for me.

Anonymous said...

No, I do not think he could be any cuter!!! He is so beautiful!

I love that he is saying "ma" - that would melt my heart too!!!

Kristin (kekis) said...

I can't believe how big he's gotten! You have to have to have to get pics of EJ & Jimmy hanging out. That must be too cute. :)